Moalboal + Canyoneering
Swim with turtles and witness the sardine run! Plus go snorkeling above the amazing coral reefs at Pescador Island, Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines!
Can you go canyoneering? Looking for that Adrenaline Rush from jumping off the peak of a waterfall? Badian, Cebu, Philippines is calling you! The endpoint of the activity will lead you to the Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered cascading turquoise Waterfall which is one of the most beautiful falls in the Philippines.
|No of Person||Rate|
- Pick up from hotel (Metro Cebu and Mactan)
- Travel to Moalboal
- Island Hopping
- Moalboal Activities:
- Pescador Island/Snorkelling in Fish sanctuary
- Sardine Run
- Sea Turtles
- Swim and Relax at the beach
- Travel to Badian
- Depart Back to Cebu City
- 1 Day Private Tour (15 hours Duration)
- Tour Facilitator
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance Fees / Boat Fees
- Snorkelling gear and life vest
- Government and Environmental Fees
- Lite Meal included after Canyoneering
- Recommended pick up time: 4:00 am
Please fill up the form below to send us your reservation.